Client Services Representative - Custody
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Limerick is seeking to hire a client services representative - custody. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry
Key responsibilities of the client services representative - custody:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal partners
- Maintain and monitor all client data and standing instructions
- Monitoring and resolution of cash and stock exemptions
- Preparation of client tax and proxy voting documentation
- Coordinate and participate in service reviews
As the client services representative - custody you will have good knowledge of accounting principles and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this client services representative - custody role based in Limerick, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.