Client Liaison - Transfer Agency
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a Client Liaison - Transfer Agency. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the client liaison - transfer agency:
- Ensuring that client queries via phone and email are responded to within agreed deadlines
- Ensuring that client queries are thoroughly and the responses are accurate, thorough and timely
- Responsibility for completing (Dealing) and vetting (remaining operational functions) all incident reports prior to release to RM's/Clients and ensuring all items are added to the daily client incident logs (TA Dashboard and GFS)
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the operational team procedures and processes through strong relationships and a structured approach e.g. via huddles, regular meetings and procedure reviews
- Highlight and escalate any queries that are at risk of not being answered within agreed timescales
As the client liaison - transfer agency you will have strong and thorough technical knowledge of at least one TA operational area. You will demonstrate experience of client/investor servicing capability.
If you are interested in this client liaison - transfer agency role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.