Client Service Supervisor
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a client service supervisor. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the client service supervisor:
- Field and respond to client inquires and escalated issues and serve as the point person for senior level client contacts
- Coordinate and follow up on client meetings and deliverable
- Ensure the accurate and timely valuation of accounting records and reports through analysis and review of fund accounting activities
- Respond to internal external audit requests promptly and accurately
- Utilise internal technological solutions to effectively and efficiently manage client inquires
- Participate in the interview and selection process for job applicants, and assist new staff members in learning job specific tasks.
As the client services supervisor you will have 3+ years' of fund accounting experience and prior experience working in a client servicing focused environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Working knowledge of corporate actions, equity, fixed income and derivative investments.
If you are interested in this client service supervisor position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.