Salary €55,000 - €57,000 per annum
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Xiran Ding
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial services firm is seeking to hire a derivatives officer to join its team based in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a global organisation.
Key responsibilities of the derivatives officer:
- Day to day changes requests, throughout the life cycle of derivatives servicing
- In- depth knowledge of OTC Derivatives, process flows and derivative trade processes
- Establish an effective working relationship with external clients
- Ad hoc projects, such as testing new programs, and delivering process improvements
- Assist in ad-hoc operations duties as necessary
As the derivatives officer, you will have previous experience working in middle office capacity and exposure to life cycle of OTC derivatives.
If you are interested in the derivatives officer job in Dublin, please apply today or contact Xiran Ding on the details provided for more information.