Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services organisation based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a reconciliations analyst to join their established team.
Key responsibilities of the reconciliations analyst:
- Perform assigned daily operations and processes including, but not limited to: trade instructions, directed lending instructions, wire transfer instructions, security purchase orders, and reconciliations
- Identify and communicate problem transactions to internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Correct transactions in a controlled and documented manner in accordance with the bank’s policies and procedures
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from internal and external clients
- Complete all daily tasks and processes within the agreed deadlines
- Balance daily activity in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures
As the reconciliations analyst, you will have a business related qualification along with excellent IT skills. Previous experience working in financial services is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a reconciliations analyst to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team effectively to ensure critical deadlines are met, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the reconciliations analyst role, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.