SENIOR PERFORMANCE FEE CONSULTANT
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Lizz Choi
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 financial-services Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working at one of the world’s leading financial institutions. They specialise in providing asset servicing solutions and asset management to both institutional and personal clients. The delivery of products and services to this client base is supported through a network of offices around the globe.
- Doing cold review of performance fee calculations to ensure the calculations are in accordance with fund legal documentation and client expectations
- Reviewing Performance fee period end calculations and the subsequent period end rollovers
- Assist with the oversight of the controls of performance fees due for sign off
- Working with the Sales and New Business Teams with regard to the take on of any new business with performance fees
- For existing clients, work with the Relationship and Fund Accounting/Transfer Agency teams in relation to any new or proposed changes to performance fees
- Assist with the overseeing of the development of business knowledge and capability in relation to performance fees including training and training material
- Assist with the maintenance of procedural documentation in line with best practice and bring standardisation where possible, with particular emphasis on detailed controls and procedures in relation to review of performance fees calculations at period end
- Assist with any work the Group will do with Audit and the Fund Accounting teams to deliver on any audit findings in relation to performance fees
- Assist with the Group’s work with local management teams in overseeing the transition and planned migration of fund’s and client performance fee calculations onto automated solutions
- Assist with the Group’s work with Global Product and Strategy to promote the continual development and enhancement of automated solutions for performance fees
You must have a detailed knowledge of the different types of performances fees used by Funds. You will also have strong communication, first class presentation and internal and external client-servicing skills.