Aviation Leasing Contracts Manager
Consultant Maireaine Conneely
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 legal Limerick Limerick IE EUR 47000 53000 53000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational banking and financial services company is looking for a Contracts Manager to join their team in Limerick. The company has a strong aviation business, leasing aircraft to the world’s leading airlines. In this role, you will manage a small team.
Key responsibilities of the contracts manager:
Review and understand the legalities of lease contracts
- Supervise the administering and monitoring of lease contracts to ensure that all financial and non-financial obligations under contracts are met
- Report and highlight any non-compliance by counter parties
- Review the update and input of contract obligations onto a lease management platform
- Provide reporting of asset management information within the Bank/Aviation Finance team and third parties
- Provide support to Executive Director Aviation Finance and Lease Managers in the team
- Ensure all transactions comply with internal policies and local/statutory regulations and where necessary obtain the requisite pre-approvals for any excesses or non-compliance
You will have 4+ years’ experience working as a contract manager and have aviation or shipping leasing knowledge. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and people management experience.
Note the position is based in Limerick.
If you are interested in the contracts manager role, please apply today or contact Maireaine Conneely on the details provided for more information.