Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An industry-leading professional services organisation are seeking to hire an audit senior to join their assurance team in their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the audit senior:
- Provide guidance and expertise to professional staff and participate in the conduct of a wide range of assurance services, with a particular focus on complex and specialised issues, including both internal and external audits, controls reviews, remediation projects, and assistance with regulatory compliance
- Becoming an integral part of a team by providing coaching and on the job training to less experienced staff and effectively communicating and consulting with senior management and partners on key audit issues
- Oversee the audit process from start to finish, being a main contact for both the client and other team members
- Be involved in undertaking audits in a new and changing environment including using the latest technical tools available to assist with audits Understand the client’s industry, key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments
- Plan and develop engagement objectives to ensure compliance with professional standards and appropriately address risk
- Prepare and review management communications, proposals budgets, and negotiate fees and overruns
- Review and approve for signing all financial statements, opinions and reports and other deliverable documents for clients
As the audit senior, you will be a qualifies accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA) with 3+ years assurance experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be a strong communicator with the ability to maintain strong client relationships. Industry commerce & technology audit experience is favourable.
If you are interested in this audit senior position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.