Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-12 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A global organisation in the professional services industry are seeking to hire an audit senior to join their audit and assurance team in their Dublin City Centre office.
Key responsibilities of the audit senior:
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements
- Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships
- Design and implementation of audit plans
- Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe
- Manage trainees while on assignment
- Development and mentoring of trainees
As the audit senior, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar) with 3+ years’ relevant experience including experience in audit engagements (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be ambitious and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
If you are interested in this audit senior position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.