Financial Reporting Senior Manager
Salary €75,000 - €80,000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-03 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A global organisation in the professional services industry are seeking to hire a financial reporting senior manager to join their growing Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the financial reporting senior manager:
- Responding to internal technical queries from the financial services audit and assurance team
- Leading financial services financial reporting advisory projects by winning and delivering client advisory projects
- Active involvement in financial services business development activities to identify new business opportunities
- Financial management of clients/projects
- Reviewing financial statements for compliance with financial reporting requirements
- Training and developing junior team members
- Supporting the wider audit and assurance team on other accounting technical matters
As the financial reporting senior manager, you will have previous experience in a senior manager/director level role, preferably within the financial or professional services industry (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be a leader, as well as a team player with exceptional communication skills. Detailed knowledge of accounting standards is a requirement.
If you are interested in this financial reporting senior manager position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.