Audit Assistant Manager
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-03 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you from an audit background and wanting to work for a global organisation? A leading professional services industry is seeking to hire an audit assistant manager to join their office located in Dublin City Centre.
Key responsibilities of the audit assistant manager:
- Portfolio of financial services audit clients, including public interest entities
- Work closely with the senior management team in maintaining and developing client relationships
- Planning of audit assignments, transition from previous auditors and onboarding of new clients, design and implementation of audit strategy, staffing
- Operational supervision of assignments with a specific focus on audit, resourced from a combined pool of staff to achieve client satisfaction combined with targeted operational deliverables
- Coordination/project management of audit assignments for clients in portfolio
- Compliance with the organisations audit methodology, with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters
- Work to deadlines and within budgets
- Advising on financial reporting and other technical report matters
- Act and be seen as a role model for trainees of the team
- Involvement in firm / department development and marketing and recruitment initiatives
- Contribution to learning & development and coaching of other less experienced staff
- Responsibility for staff reviewing procedures
- Participation in the delivery of internal training courses
As the audit assistant manager, you will be a qualified accountant with previous audit experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will possess excellent interpersonal and project management skills with IFRS technical knowledge. Experience in a Big 4 or Top 10 organisation is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this audit assistant manager position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.