Audit Quality Director
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 20 March 20192019-03-20 2019-05-19 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 75000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A well-established global organisation in the professional services industry are seeking to hire an audit quality director to join their growing Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the audit quality director:
- Addressing enquiries and consultations from audit engagement teams on audit methodology and risk management matters
- Continuous development of industry and audit technical knowledge and awareness of relevant changes within the industry
- Working closely with our international colleagues in the areas of quality, risk and methodology
- Planning and completion of real time assurance reviews with a focus on our portfolio of public interest entity audit clients
- Identify appropriate resolution plans and guidance to address any identified areas of for non-compliance
- Follow up to ensure recommendations have been actioned
- Liaise with Audit department head on results of quality assurance reviews
- Supporting our audit teams during internal and external audit inspections
- Support and facilitate audit technical training and audit quality information briefings/forums to audit staff, management and partners
- Ongoing communication with risk and quality personnel
- Keep up to date with technical developments that may impact our clients or methodology
As the audit quality director, you will be ACA (or similar accountancy qualification) qualified with 5+ years’ post qualifications experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have previous audit experience with strong audit technical knowledge. You will be a strong communicator on all levels with high attention to detail.
If you are interested in this audit quality director position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.