Financial Crime AVP Team Leader
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading multinational Corporate Bank is building out their Financial Crime team here in Dublin and are looking to hire a Financial Crime AVP Team Leader. You will have oversight of the team and will provide support to the Managing Director.
Core responsibilities of the Financial Crime AVP Team Leader:
- Management and allocation of the daily workflow within the team
- Check team’s work for both quality and quantity, ensuring the daily workflow is being completed accurately, in a timely manner and that the sections productivity targets are being met
- Manage and partake in the full range of KYC activities associated with the onboarding and KYC reviews of Financial Institutions, currently engaged as clients of the Bank
- Provide staff training, feedback and guidance and monitor staff's longer term development
- Provide regular and ad-hoc MI reporting as to the status of the files under their control
As the Financial Crime AVP Team Leader, you will have previous supervisory experience in managing a team. You will come from a KYC team within financial services.
Formal training in Anti Money Laundering and KYC, and a qualification in these areas would be beneficial (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with clients, investors and management.
If you are interested in this Financial Crime AVP Team Leader role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.