Head of Finance
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-04 financial-services Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A growing global organisation within the commercial financial services industry is seeking to hire a head of finance to join their Dublin City Centre office.
Key responsibilities of the head of finance:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Perform monthly variance analysis and commentary to support variances on income statement
- Preparation of monthly commission calculations for sales team
- Ensure month end reconciliations prepared and substantiate all balance sheet accounts
- Create reports required for monthly cycle of management accounts
- Preparation of bi monthly VAT returns and corporation tax Returns
- Preparation of annual budget and financial statements
As the head of finance, you will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with experience in preparation of management accounts and financial statements (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent IT skills with knowledge of financial software systems. Good knowledge of the financial services industry is favourable.
If you are interested in this head of finance position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information.