Salary €30,000 - €40,000 per year + Competitive
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A financial services organisation is seeking to hire an internal controller to join their expanding office in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the internal controller:
- Permanent controls:
- Perform 2nd level controls including Operational risks and Compliance
- Monitor Procedures management system
- First level controls follow-up
- Supervision of action plans implementation across all departments
- Animation of following topics:
- Operational risks monitoring and assessment
- Incident gathering and reporting
- Key risk indicators monitoring and reporting
- Anti-corruption, Anti-money laundering and Counter-Financing Terrorism processes monitoring
- Close collaboration with an outsourced Internal Control company to ensure proper level of Risk governance
- Quarterly Internal Control Committees preparation and delivery
- Liaison with HQ Internal control functions
As the internal controller, you will ideally hold a diploma/certification in internal audit with previous internal control and/or audit experience, preferably within a financial institution (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have an analytical mindset and proficient in Microsoft Office.
If you are interested in this internal controller position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.