Salary €60,000 - €65,000 per annum + Competitive
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 financial-services Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An organisation within the financial services industry is seeking to hire an associate to join their Dublin City Centre office.
Key responsibilities of the Associate:
- Build out and maintain efficient and effective procedures for the ongoing monitoring and supervision of the firm’s network of distributors
- Own key platform relationships and be the central point of contact when on-boarding new partners ensuring compatibility with the current systems
- Ensure effective communication between distribution partners/service providers/portfolio management occurs regarding new complex client take-on’s, new fund/share class launches and transition events
- Provide a single point of contact and expertise for all distribution fund-related questions
- Ensuring there are robust control processes in place and ensure the documentation is complete and kept up to date
- Ownership of fund marketing registrations by managing of outsourced providers including vendor strategy, vendor management and full compliance with any additional regulatory developments
- Investigate and implement the requirements should we wish to market our Funds in a new jurisdiction
As the associate, you will be a self-starter who can work on your own initiative. You will have experience in managing key distribution relationships and managing outsourced service provider relationships. You will have a strong understanding of the commercial terms & conditions and operational Service Level Agreements of both Service Provider contracts and Distribution Agreements. Fund accounting, fund administration and fund product lifecycle knowledge is essential.
If you are interested in this associate position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.