Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-27 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A global organisation in the professional services industry is seeking to hire a motivated tax senior to join their office located in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the tax senior:
- Personal tax compliance for self-assessed taxpayers
- Advising on all aspects of employment taxation – tax efficient remuneration, share incentive schemes, benefits-in-kind, etc.
- Preparing tax returns for inbound and outbound assignees
- Advising on residence and domicile
- Advising on social security matters
- Advising multinational companies on shadow payrolls, hypothetical tax calculations and related matters
- Advising on immigration matters and assisting in making applications for employment permits and visas
As the tax senior, you will be a qualified or part-qualified accountant (ITI/CTA) with 2+ years tax experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be self-motivated with high attention to detail. Experience working on Irish Tax Legislation is preferred.
If you are interested in this tax senior position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.