Audit Assistant Manager
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-27 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An excellent opportunity for an audit assistant manager to work in a global professional services organisation located in Dublin City Centre.
Key responsibilities of the audit assistant manager:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships
As the audit assistant manager, you will be a qualified accountant with 2+ years post qualification experience, preferably in a managerial role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be a leader with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
If you are interested in this audit assistant manager position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.