Loan Book Manager
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-04-27 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A Legal financing company based in the Dublin City centre are looking for a loan book manager to join their growing business.
Key responsibilities of the Loan Book Manager:
- Loan data integration and reporting on performance of the loan portfolio
- Loan oversight and possible modification of existing loan structures
- POC for any queries with regards to the loan book
- Keep track of cash positions and assist with the auditing process
- Presentation of reports to senior management
The loan book manager will operate with a large amount of autonomy and independence. Capable of working with offices in other markets on a daily basis. A business related degree is essential and a further qualification in treasury/accounting would be the preference. Strong IT literacy would be essential and a preferred understanding of credit investment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in the loan book manager role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.