Audit Assistant Director
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-23 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Do you have a strong auditing background? A multinational organisation in the professional services industry are seeking to hire an audit assistant director to join their office located in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the audit assistant director:
- Supervisory responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients
- Oversee the detailed audit work of managers and seniors on audits
- Liaise closely with clients in relation to planning and closing meetings, and discussing business developments generally
- Review audit work papers
- Research and resolve technical queries from clients
- Review and finalise financial statements
- Liaise with partners, as well as other professionals including Tax, Actuarial, etc.
- Monitor the development of seniors and managers and playing a key role in their development
- Participate in the delivery of training courses to staff
As the audit assistant director, you will be a qualified accountant with 7+ years’ experience in a professional audit environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have strong technical accounting knowledge (including IFRS) and auditing. You will be a leader with great interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this audit assistant director position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.