Audit Senior - Financial Services
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-22 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you an audit senior wanting to work in a global, industry-leading organisation? An organisation within the professional services industry are seeking to hire a audit senior to join their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the audit senior:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients primarily funds/securitisation clients
- Planning of audit – timing, staffing and structure
- Liaising closely with clients in relation to planning and closing meetings, and discussing business developments generally
- Reviewing audit work papers
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients
- Reviewing and finalising financial statements
- Assisting in managing a group of seniors and trainees
- Monitoring the development of seniors and trainees and playing an active role in the performance appraisal process
As the audit senior, you will be a qualified accountant with 4+ years audit experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will possess strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm. Experience in funds/securitisation is an advantage.
If you are interested in this audit senior position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.