Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-22 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you an audit senior looking to progression? A multinational organisation within the professional services industry are seeking to hire an audit senior to join their expanding Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the audit senior:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients
- Plan of audit – timing, staffing and structure
- Liaise closely with clients in relation to planning and closing meetings, and discussing business developments generally
- Review audit work papers
- Research and resolve technical queries from clients
- Review and finalise financial statements
- Assist in managing a group of seniors and trainees
- Monitor the development of seniors and trainees and playing an active role in the performance appraisal process
As the audit senior, you will be a qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) with excellent knowledge of accounting and auditing and 4+ years audit experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have previous experience in a relevant managerial role.
If you are interested in this audit senior position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.