Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-22 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An industry-leading financial services organisation is seeking to hire an audit semi senior to join their office located in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the audit semi-senior:
- Liaising closely with clients
- Preparing audit work papers
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements
- Responsibility for managing the successful completion of the audit
- Assist in the training of junior audit staff
- Working on ad-hoc assignments from time to time in conjunction with the firm’s directors
As the audit semi senior, you will be a qualified, or part qualified accountant who has trained in a practice environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a strong attention to detail and organisational skills with the ability to multitask. Technical knowledge of current issues is an advantage.
If you are interested in this audit semi-senior position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.