Outsourcing Control Analyst
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-04-14 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 10000 11000 11000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A European Insurance firm is looking to add an Outsourcing Control Analyst to their growing team in their Dublin office
Key responsibilities of the Outsourcing Control Analyst :
- Ensure compliance with internal outsourcing risk procedures
- Maintenance of all outsourcing information repositories/documentation databases
- Coordinate and develop the monthly outsourcing performance report for senior management
- Coordinate and develop periodic reports for Risk Management, Compliance department and parent companies
- Support the legal team with the implementation of outsourcing regulatory updates, analysis, and contract reviews
As the outsourcing control analyst you will have 3+ years' relevant outsourcing experience. Ability to speak Italian would be an advantage, as would a relevant degree/familiar with principles and practices of European financial services regulations.
If you are interested in the Outsourcing Control Analyst role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.