Portfolio Support Officer
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-08 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 10000 11000 11000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading fund management company are looking for someone to join their team as a portfolio support officer for a fixed term 12 month contract. You will provide administration support as well as working closely with other divisions to ensure a first-class service.
Key Responsibilities of the Portfolio Support Officer:
- Process initial credit applications
- Maintenance of Case files
- Data processing and maintenance of Internal Systems
- Maintaining property/collateral records in line with agreed procedures
- Maintaining tracking/action logs for individual cases and team portfolio
As the Portfolio Support Officer you will have strong attention to detail and ideally a 3rd level qualification. Excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic are also necessary for the role.
If you are interested in the Portfolio Support Officer role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.