Senior Fund Accountant - Private Equity
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-16 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading fund services provider are looking for someone to join their team as a Senior Fund Accountant - Private Equity. You will have a demonstrated knowledge of fund services.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Fund Accountant - Private Equity
- Completion of or interest in a professional accounting designation (CA, CGA, CMA, ACCA, CFA) is desirable
- Demonstrate an understanding of funds, fund structures, fee calculations etc
- Working knowledge of Advent Geneva is desirable
- Monitor systems to ensure that investor queries via phone and email are responded to within agreed services levels
- Ensure that investor queries are thoroughly researched and the responses are accurate, thorough and timely
- Proactively keep the investor up to date on queries
- Work to build a strong relationship with the investor and clients
- Analyse data from internal systems to identify opportunities for coaching, training and service enhancements
As the senior fund accountant you will have an understanding of funds, self-motivated with a keen eye for attention to detail.
If you are interested in the Senior Fund Accountant - Private Equity role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.