Tax Regulation Consultant
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-04 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international Regulatory Solutions provider based in Dublin has an interesting new vacancy that will be reporting directly to the Director of Regulatory Affairs. This is a senior level opportunity for someone who already has Tax compliance experience in a regulatory facing environment.
Key responsibilities of the Tax Regulatory Consultant:
- Research and analysis into regulatory topics to support the formulation and specification of Company product requirements
- Produce briefing documents and impact assessments that can be understood by business and technical colleagues
- Support the management of scope, scheduling and delivery of regulatory roadmap and releases
- Analysis and refinement of regulatory rules content in Company
- Provide on-going support to the product engineering team in the delivery of product functionality
- Act as a regulatory SME within the Product team and the company as a whole
As the Tax Regulatory Consultant, you will have demonstrable regulatory/compliance experience with a particular focus on AEOI/CRS and FATCA onboarding. You will have 7+ years Compliance or Financial Services experience preferably in Insurance (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in this Tax Regulatory Consultant role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.