Graduate - Treasury Sales
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-04 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An Investment Bank in Dublin city centre are looking for a strong Mathematics/Finance graduate to join their group as a Graduate - Treasury Sales trainee.
Responsibilities of the Graduate - Treasury Sales Trainee:
- Internal and external client interaction
- Updating Fixed Income &Currencies rates and systems on a daily basis
- Monitoring daily FX and Deposit work queues
- Trade execution with clients in FX, Deposits, Fixed Income & Derivative instruments when trained
- Continuous research of financial markets and customer profiles
If you are interested in this Graduate - Treasury Sales position and you are coming with a strong Mathematical/Finance qualification, then please apply today.