Financial Crime Consultant
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-04 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services firm is seeking to hire a senior level Financial Crime Consultant to join their growing team based in Dublin. The Financial Crime Consultant provides support to the FC Manager and MLRO in assisting with the management of the FC Risk Management Program on a day to day basis.
Core responsibilities of the Financial Crime Consultant:
- Support the management team in providing SME assistance and leadership to projects within the firm
- Work alongside the Financial Crime Manager in maintaining an up-to-date and informed understanding of relevant legislation and regulations and their impact on the firm
- Collaborate with the FC Manager as they contribute to company-wide procedures, policies and programs to describe controls and processes required to meet legal and regulatory money laundering obligations within Ireland and the EU
- Engage with the development and review of Risk Assessments and FC Programs
- Liaise with various support departments including Compliance, Risk, Operations and Legal as necessary regarding AML/CTF and other regulatory requirements
- Monitor Sanctions screening and other requirements
As the Financial Crime Consultant, you will have strong regulatory knowledge, ideally educated to degree level. You must have the ability to understand and interpret various regulations, policies and procedures. You will have direct AML/CTF and financial sanctions experience and must have a strong knowledge of the Criminal Justice Act (Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing) 2010 & 2013. Ability to work in teams across regions, including EMEA. Essential to have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this senior level Financial Crime Consultant role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.