Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 13 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading lessor based in Dublin are looking to hire a experienced Investment Analyst to their growing team
Key responsibilities of the investment analyst:
- Preparing Complex Financial Models
- Preparing various presentation material for review by the company's committees and board of directors.
- Extensive Industry-related research
- Investment thorough Due Diligence including but not limited to country related macroeconomic analysis
- Supporting other finance functions such as strategy & Business Development
As the investment analyst you will have at least a Bachelors degree in Finance or related field. You will have 2+ years' experience working in investment-orientated teams (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, commitment to provide excellent quality work. Aviation experience is desirable.
If you are interested in the investment analyst role, please apply today or contact Cillian Mooney on the contact details provided for more information.