Regulatory Reporting Manager
Consultant Ross Culligan
Date posted 12 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international bank based in Dublin have an urgent requirement for a Regulatory Reporting Manager to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the regulatory reporting manager:
- Periodic verification of the company’s economic and regulatory capital adequacy
- Preparation and submission of Regulatory reporting and risk-related disclosures to Central Bank of Ireland and Group, as well as the company’s annual budget and monitoring of the profitability by business unit and customer
- Regulatory Reporting Returns include COREP, Large Exposures, Asset Encumbrance, NSFR, Impairment Provision and Sectorial Limits
- Preparation / review of Risk / Capital Note disclosure for the Annual Statutory Financial Statements
- Calculation / review of Economic Capital Stress Test Requirements, Economic Capital Reverse Stress Test, available Financial Resources (Economic Capital) for internal capital assessment purposes at both local and Group level, regulatory Capital Figures to local management, Sector Concentration and Large Exposure analysis to the Board
As the regulatory reporting manager you will have experience in dealing with the Central Bank of Ireland and be up to date with relevant legislation. You will have experience in managing a team with good working knowledge of COREP and CRD IV.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to join an international bank with a fast-paced working environment.
If you are interested in the regulatory reporting manager role, please apply today or contact Ross Culligan on the contact details provided for more information.