Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Accountancy Firm based in Dublin are looking for an Insolvency Administrator to join their growing team
Key responsibilities of the Insolvency Administrator:
- Set up and manage insolvency assignments effectively and efficiently taking ownership through each stage
- progress each assignment within defined timelines
- Perform administrative and financial reporting tasks including bank reconciliations and accounts payable control
- prepare for meetings, taking minutes and ensuring action points are delivered
- Research Key information relating to relevant assignments
As the Insolvency Administrator you will be interested in progressing in a career in insolvency. You will have excellent computer literacy along with meticulous attention to detail. Experience in a professional or insolvency environment is desirable.
If you are interested in the insolvency administrator role, please apply today or contact Cillian Mooney on the details provided for more information.