Securities Lending Senior Analyst
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-03 financial-services Limerick Limerick IE EUR 20000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A financial services firm in Limerick is seeking to hire a securities lending senior analyst. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the securities lending senior analyst:
- Ensure that the securities lending system and the custody system accurately reflect collateral positions
- Manage failing collateral settlements through liaison with the trading desk, trade support and other relevant operational areas
- Look to provide assistance where possible to team colleagues in times of high volumes
- Ensure daily KPI’s are met
- Develop effective working relationships with borrowers and manage those relationships to ensure queries are resolved in a timely manner
As the securities lending senior analyst you will have experience in a banking/custody operations environment. Strong experience in securities finance/securities lending operations would be very beneficial . Experience of Microsoft Excel is important and detailed knowledge of knowledge of settlements and corporate actions would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this securities lending senior analyst position based in Limerick, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.