Trade Support Senior Analyst
Salary €30,000 - €35,000 per month + Competitive
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-03 financial-services Limerick Limerick IE EUR 30000 35000 35000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A financial services firm in Limerick is seeking to hire a trade support senior analyst. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the trade support senior analyst:
- Through effective liaison with the relevant internal partners and external counterparts ensure securities lending trades settle on a timely basis
- Manage failing settlements through close liaison with the trading desk, trade support and other relevant operational areas
- Monitor client sales and breach levels and act to ensure timely loan allocation/recall
- Look to provide assistance where possible to team colleagues in times of high volume
- Ensure daily KPI’s are met
- Track and resolve cash, stock and suspense exceptions relating to trade support activity
As the trade support senior analyst you will have experience in a banking/custody operations environment, experience in some settlements and securities finance/lending would be beneficial. Knowledge of Crest/Euroclear and international equities would be very beneficial for this position. Strong numerical and IT skills are very important.
If you are interested in this trade support analyst position based in Limerick, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.