Corporate Actions Analyst - Spanish Speaking
Salary €24,000 - €25,500 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a corporate actions analyst - Spanish. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the corporate actions analyst - Spanish speaking:
- Responsible for mandatory and voluntary corporate actions
- Sourcing local media for corporate actions via CSD’s, paying agents, national financial newspapers and stock exchanges
- Announcing and updating corporate actions
- Responsible for events creation
- Operate with custodians banks, transfer agents, brokers/dealers, business partners updating on funds
- Training and mentoring of new team staff
- Responsible for mandatory corporate actions and cash stock options
- Interpreting SWIFTS from agents and translating them into standard SWIFTS
As the corporate actions analyst – Spanish speaking you will have 1 year of experience working in in the corporate actions environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be fluent in both English and Spanish.
If you are interested in this corporate actions analyst – Spanish speaking position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.