Consultant Harriet Dunlop
Date posted 01 December 2016
A leading financial services company has a requirement for a depositary trustee. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the depositary trustee:
- Coordination of new client on-boarding with sales and integration
- Oversight of service providers such as sub-custodians, prime brokers, administrators and other parties including participation on-site visits
- Implementation of prime broker/sub-custodian monitoring programs in line with Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive requirements
- Review daily, monthly and quarterly Net Asset Value reviews and investment and borrowing monitoring checks completed by depositary administrators on the team
- Review performance of daily cash flow monitoring checks
- Management of Depositary reporting processes for clients
- Reconciliation of subscriptions and redemptions
- Compile and update key performance indicators and revenue reporting for submission to Depositary Management
As the depositary trustee you will be educated to degree level, have previous experience working in a depositary/trustee role and an in-depth knowledge and understanding of fund structures and the roles of fund service providers including fund administrator, transfer agent and Depositary/ Custodian. You will have an excellent understanding of legislation and regulations relating to depositary. Excellent communication and Microsoft Office skills and the ability to work well in a team are also required.
If you are interested in the depositary trustee role, please apply today or contact Harriet Dunlop on the details provided for more information.