Senior Relationship Manager
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2020-01-18 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Corporate Bank in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced Relationship Manager to their team.
As the Senior Relationship Manager you will be responsible for the origination & execution of corporate banking transactions nationwide
- Assessment of corporate lending proposals analyse specific information and related cashflows, structure appropriate loan terms & conditions from a risk/return perspective, making recommendations to senior management.
- Ability to manage existing customer relationships and develop new customer opportunities in corporate lending.
- Manage the existing corporate loan book from a credit and risk perspective, ensuring that adherence to policies, procedures and codes of best practise is appropriately monitored.
- Organise, develop and motivate the team to achieve the team goals, underpinned by a drive for high performance, positive engagement acknowledgement and candid feedback.
- A track record in delivery of specifically agreed goals operating on an independent basis and/or as a member of a broader team.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience in Corporate lending origination or other roles that would have created a broad understanding of key lending criteria.
- Strong relationship building and management skills with proven ability at managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders of the Bank.
- Strong communication skills and proven track record in the development of written material in the form of reports.
- Strong analytical skills and experience to ensure well managed growth is achieved while maintaining robust credit culture/standards.
If you are interested in the above position please get in touch with Cillian Mooney on (01) 673 0845 or alternatively email Cillian on Cillian.firstname.lastname@example.org