Mortgage Litigation Team Leader
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 banking Dublin Dublin South Dublin IE EUR 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading mortgage provider is looking to add a Mortgage Litigation Team Leader to their growing team in their South Dublin Office.
Key responsibilities of the Mortgage Litigation Team Leader:
- Point of contact in mortgages as well as repossession and judgement proceedings
- Provide technical guidance to the team in relation to business decisions
- Assist the Litigation Manager in managing the Team’s performance
- Manage the distribution of litigation cases to the team on a monthly basis
- Engage with the Management Team in respect of the overall performance of the Department
As a Mortgage Litigation Team Leader you will have an excellent, in-depth knowledge of the mortgage environment and 3+ years’ experience in people management. APA qualification is desirable (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in the Mortgage Litigation team leader role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.