Mortgage Resolution/Restructures Executive
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 banking Dublin Dublin South Dublin IE EUR 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading mortgage provider is looking to add a Mortgage Resolution/Restructures Executive to their growing team in their South Dublin Office.
Key responsibilities of the Mortgage Resolution/Restructures Executive:
- Contacting arrears customers directly to discuss possible long term sustainable resolutions
- Developing excellent customer relationships and dealing appropriately with challenging arrears situations
- Challenging borrowers on items of expenditure that are above or below the acceptable levels
- Explaining to borrowers the importance of prioritising the mortgage and urging them to restructure secondary debt
- Identifying and understanding customers’ previous payment history and analysing the current income and expenditure profile
As a Mortgage Resolution/Restructures Executive you will have 2 years' experience in mortgage resolution/restructures or 3+ years’ experience credit restructuring resolution role. APA qualification is desirable (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in the Mortgage Resolution/Restructures Executive role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.