Mortgage Operations Specialist
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-10 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading mortgage provider is looking to add a mortgage operations specialist to their growing team in their South Dublin Office.
Key responsibilities of the Mortgage Operations Specialist :
- Manage received complaints from customers and carry out analysis on these complaints
- Assist with the process of ensuring that Interest Rate changes are processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Ensure customer requests are handled correctly and in accordance with agreed procedures
- Manage and monitor the building insurance process and provide customers with the appropriate information
- Prepare relevant documentation for all approved payment arrangements and product switch requests
As a mortgage operations specialist you will have 3 years' experience in a similar function, with a good knowledge of general banking products and mortgages lending processes. APA or similar professional qualification is desirable (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in the mortgage operations specialist role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.