Mortgage Litigation Executive
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-10 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading mortgage provider is looking to add a mortgage litigation executive to their growing team in their south Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the Mortgage Litigation Executive :
- Contacting arrears customers directly during the pre-litigation and litigation process
- Meeting with customers to discuss their personal and financial circumstances
- Liaising with customers to better understand their financial circumstances and assess repayment options
- Maintaining and monitoring ongoing contact and follow-up of cases with Manager
- Reviewing cases to determine next course of action on a case in the legal process
As a mortgage litigation executive you will have 2 years’ experience in customer debt litigation or a collections role. Experience in working across a number of different systems is essential (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A professional qualification or previous experience with managing cases with a Receiver would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the mortgage litigation executive role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.