Location Dublin South
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 09 October 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Financial Institution based in Dublin south is looking to hire an experienced Credit Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Manager
- Leading Credit Wholesale / Corporate & Retail underwriting teams
- Ensure efficient operation of Credit underwriting and Wholesale / Corporate as a key service delivery hub
- Ongoing review and development of Credit policy and procedures to ensure the highest levels of service and control are maintained. Monitoring and implementation of HQ local guidelines
- Manage relationships between Credit underwriting, Wholesale and corporate network
- Preparation and underwriting of Wholesale new business credit proposals ensuring high quality of business written
- Attendance and presentation at Risk steering and Brand franchise review
As the Credit Manager you will have knowledge of the Irish Banking and financial services industry. You will have in depth knowledge of corporate and retail credit finance. Corporate Credit experience is essential for this position.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and if you would like to know more please contact Cillian Mooney on the details provided.