Corporate Banking Associate
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A Leading International Corporate Bank in Dublin is looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Banker to their team that will work across their European portfolio.
Key Responsibilities of the Corporate Banking Associate:
- Preparation of credit submissions for new clients which will comprise effective analysis and evaluation of the risk and coordinating of the relevant approvals
- Preparation of annual reviews for the existing portfolio which currently comprises circa 25 counterparties that are primarily corporate entities
- Processing of amendments to credit facilities
- Reviewing and obtaining relevant signoffs to loan documentation
- Perform ongoing monitoring of the portfolio
- Assisting with portfolio management (annual reviews, monthly covenant reporting, amendments and other waiver requests) in support of the wider EMEA business
- Assisting with portfolio analytics for both the Irish entity and the wider EMEA business
- Preparation of credit templates for new Traded Product clients which will comprise effective analysis and evaluation of the risk and coordinating the relevant approvals
- Preparation of annual reviews for the existing portfolio which currently comprises circa 100 counterparties that are primarily investment grade rated bank and non-bank financial institutions
- Processing of amendments to credit limits
- Monitoring the credit quality of the portfolio
As the Corporate Banking associate you will have 3+ years of relevant experience in Financial Services preferably coming from another corporate bank (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have credit portfolio or risk management experience. You will have knowledge of Corporate Banking and Traded Products knowledge. You will have knowledge of the organisational lending and portfolio management policies. You will have credit analysis skills and you will be able to use computer applications and database management tools in order to build effective financial models.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more please get in touch with Cillian Mooney on the details provided.