Retail Operations Team Leader
Location Dublin WestFULL_TIME
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-07 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A bank and financial services firm in Dublin West is seeking to hire a retail operations team leader. This is a very exciting role with one of the largest financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the retail operations team leader:
- Planning the day to day workflow activities of the retail operations team to ensure efficient team processing of customer and dealer requirements
- Monitoring and reporting on performance to ensure that retail operations activities are carried out with agreed service levels
- Motivate and lead the team ensuring open communication channels
- Provide and present regular performance updates to retail operations manager
- Perform core operational tasks daily to ensure teams objectives are met
As the retail operations team leader you will be APA/QFA Qualified and have 2+ years experience leading a team in a similar financial services environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have performance management and review experience.
If you are interested in this operations team leader position based in Dublin West, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.