Corporate Actions Analyst - Arabic Speaking
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 02 August 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a corporate actions analyst - Arabic Speaking This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the corporate actions analyst - Arabic speaking:
- Mandatory and voluntary corporate actions, sourcing local media for corporate actions
- Announcing and updating corporate actions (dividends, bonus issues)
- Events creation (cash stock options, mergers and takeovers etc.)
- Manage high pressure, time sensitive and confidential information
- Training and mentoring of new staff
As the corporate actions analyst - Arabic speaking you will have a third level qualification and be fluent in Arabic .
If you are interested in this corporate actions analyst - Arabic position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.