Senior Project Manager
Salary €90,000 - €100,000 per annum
Consultant Xiran Ding
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial services provider is looking to hire a senior project manager to join to its expanding corporate banking team bases in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of a senior project manager:
- Coordinate the activities of cross functional issue in conjunction with compliance and operational risk and ensure effective and timely resolution
- Coordinate cross-functional activity to determine regulatory scope and applicability
- Develop and execute the monitoring and evaluation plan in line with strategic objectives
- Change management, planning and project management skills
- Extremely well organised, strong time management skills, and a proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong Business/Regulatory knowledge
As the senior project manager you will have proven experience in project management within corporate banking or retail banking. You will have experience with a strong business/regulatory knowledge.
If you are interested in this senior project manager job based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Xiran Ding on the details provided for more information.