Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 29 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A Leading International Bank in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced business analyst to a growing team.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Perform high level design review of business programs acting as a subject matter expert for the Business Analysis team to develop requirements and design.
- Support the identification of all key stakeholders and demonstrate exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- Support and maintain the flow of communication between key stakeholders across the programme
- Work with IT to define the B/S/H analysis and understand the functional components
- In depth understanding of banking products and processes for responsible domain
As the Business analyst you will have exposure to IT architecture development. You will have knowledge of regulatory changes, industry trends and best practices within domain, along with experience with senior stakeholder management.
If you are interested in the business analyst position, please apply today or contact Cillian Mooney on the details provided for more information.