Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 13 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading corporate bank based in Dublin is looking to hire a relationship manager to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities of the relationship manager:
- Assisting the relationship director with product knowledge, sales research and customer relationship development
- New business generation and on-boarding
- Point of contact for customers dealing with a range of requests including any calls in the relationships directors absence
- Develop and maintain contacts with product specialists on Ireland and other areas of the group
- Assist with development of, and revisions to the client relationship plan
As the relationship manager you have a good awareness of legislation affecting the Bank and customers. You will have strong communication and excellent credit reporting skills.
If you are interested in the relationship manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Cillian Mooney on the details below for more information.