Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 13 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading corporate Bank are looking to hire an experienced associate director to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities of the associate director:
- Assist the Relationship Director as a point of contact for a Portfolio of clients and to provide cover in the Relationship Director's absence
- Monitor set-up of products from other areas of the Bank
- Assist the relationship director with product knowledge, sales research and customer relationship development research into solutions to meet customer's needs using market and industry information and risk management for the portfolio
- develop and maintain contacts with product specialists in Ireland and other areas of the group
- New business generation and onboarding
- Assist with the development of client relationship plans
As the Associate Director you will have good knowledge of products and services offered by corporate banks. You will have credit analysis and reporting experience. You will be able to work in a fast paced environmen and have commercial effectiveness from previous positions.
If you are interested in the associate director role, please apply today or contact Cillian Mooney on the details provided for more information.