Financial Advisor - Field Based
Consultant Ross Culligan
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A well established bank in Ireland, are currently seeking QFA or APA qualified individuals to join their expanding advisory team as Financial Advisor - Field Based.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Advisor - Field Based:
- Generating leads as well as following up on referrals as required, to increase the number of new customers
- Develop and manage an agreed portfolio, to maintain customer relationships and to increase revenue
- Maintain customer relationships and meet their product needs, to build long-term customer-centric relationships with tailored solutions
- Improve customer experience for new and existing customers, to lead and increase of uptake on products and long-term customer retention and growth
- Ensure the Capability Model is planned in advance and optimised daily, to maximise efficient use of time
- Implement agreed local marketing and sales initiatives, to maximise return in investment of new products
- Drive process efficiency's, to ensure all controllable costs are kept with agreed budget
As the Financial Advisor - Field Based you will have completed 3 modules of APA's or be working towards the QFA. You will have branch banking sales experience and should be driven and enthusiastic in the area of sales and business development.
This is an excellent role for someone who is working towards their QFA qualification who has an interest in sales who is keen to manage their own portfolio. The position will also come with a company phone, a car allowance or a company car as well as flexible working hours.
If you are interested in the Financial Advisor - Field Based position, please apply today or contact Ross Culligan on the contact details provided for more information.